Welcome to my blog! The posts are listed by date, with the most recent on top. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sleep....

Miles has been a pretty good sleeper since Day 1, but that doesn't mean I am not without sleep! He usually falls asleep around 7:30pm and wakes up around 5 or 5:30am. So he sleeps a good 10 hour stretch...not bad. Except, I don't sleep ten hours. Try as I might, it is nearly impossible for me to go to bed before 11pm. Which means I end up getting between 5 and 6 hours of sleep on average. That might be okay for some people, it sucks for me! I love sleep. I used to sleep 9 hours a night before. And nap during the day when I could. So I still feel completely tired most of the time.

And recently, Miles has decided to wake up at 4am, maybe 4:30 and not go back to sleep.
So, we've decided to to train him to sleep until 6am. It's only been two nights and he's done okay so far. We'll see how it goes tonight. Zach is on Miles duty, so if he wakes up anytime before 6am, he will be there to soothe him, but he gets no food. No sir! Breakfast starts at 6am or later.

So what am I doing up writing? I've got to pump and get to bed. Agh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment